Monday, Sept. 9
- Board of Education Public Improvement Building Committee, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., 382 Long Hill Ave.
- The Olde Ripton Garden Club will meet at 10 a.m., at Plumb Memorial Library, 65 Wooster Street. The agenda includes identifying plants, plant swap, native plant of the month and perennial of the year.
- Knitting, 6 p.m., Plumb Memorial Library
- SEDC, 8 a.m. - 9 a.m., 475 Howe Ave.
- Shelton Senior Citizens Center, 4 p.m. - 5 p.m., 81 Wheeler St.
- Shelton Housing Authority, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., Sinsabaugh Heights II, 187 Meadow St.
- Planning & Zoning, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Library Board of Directors, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., Plumb Memorial Library, 65 Wooster St.
- Board of Fire Commissioners, 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Patriot Day
- Afternoon Knitters, 1 p.m., Plumb Memorial Library
- Valley Council of Governments, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., Derby Train Station
- WPCA, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Shelton Farmers Market, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Valley 2-D Art, 5 p.m., Plumb Memorial Library
- Inland Wetlands Commission, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- A Fundraising Event to Celebrate Charcot-Marie-Tooth Awareness Month.
$15 per ticket. All proceeds from this event will benefit the CMTA STAR Research Program. 6 p.m., White Hills Fire House, 2 School St.