Saint Lawrence Roman Catholic Church, located in the Huntington section of Shelton, was founded in 1955. The spacious grounds of this church also include Saint Lawrence School and the Office of Religious Education. The vast grounds are meticulously landscaped, and the church welcomes parishioners to worship on weekdays and weekends. The congregation is led by the Rev. Michael K. Jones.