- Linda McMahon (R): On her website, Linda McMahon voiced her dissatisfaction with Chris Murphy’s “Getting to Work” tour, calling it an “opportune time to take an unvarnished look at his record on this issue…Chris Murphy has accomplished little for Connecticut workers.”
- Chris Murphy (D): Chris Murphy posted this update on his Twitter - Sweeping the floor @ barber shop in Stamford, talking jobs & hiring w barbers and barber students http://yfrog.com/gzi7qtwj
- Wayne Winsley (R): In a media release posted on his website, and in response to U.S Attorney General Eric Holder's letter to Representative Darrell Issa (CA-R), Wayne Winsely said, "Eric Holder’s last appearance before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee … demonstrated to the American people, yet again - the Attorney General’s smug defiance in an attempt to buy time and continue to obfuscate facts, in what increasingly is perceived as an apparent attempt to cover up much of the Fast and Furious debacle."
- Rosa DeLauro (D): Rosa DeLauro posted this update on her Twitter- Sending thanks to Air Traffic Controllers, other pros who keep us safe on Ntl Air Traffic Controllers Assn’s 25 anniversary.
- Steve Obsitnik (R): Posted this update and photos on his Facebook - "Lorenzo Wyatt, owner of Mr Handyman, and team did amazing work at the Giving Fair Day of Service at Westport Community Kitchen."
- Jim Himes (D): As reported by the Stamford Advocate, Congressman Jim Himes presented medals to two Stamford veterans who served in World War II and the Vietnam War respectively. He said, "This is, needless to say, the least we can do," Himes said. "Tragically, a good number of veterans don't get the medals they need or deserve."
Editor’s Note: 4th Congressional District towns include Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Oxford, Redding, Ridgefield, Shelton (part), Stamford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.