A dryer fire damaged a condo at 23 Country Place at 10:41 a.m. Sunday.
According to a Facebook Post, Echo Hose Hook and Ladder Co. firefighters reported seeing "moderate smoke showing from the 2nd
floor of a condo unit."
Engine 2 arrived shortly after and stretched a
hose line to the second floor "finding a dryer on fire with extension to the
laundry room area. The fire was quickly extinguished and companies
opened up and checked for extension and ventilated the structure," the department reported.
incident was placed under control in under 20 minutes and the last unit
cleared in under 90 minutes, according to firefighters.