Events, classes, meetings and happenings around the Shelton area
- Perhaps the snow will melt a bit today? The National Weather Service predicts a nice, mild Fall day with sunny skies and a high near 55 degrees. North wind between 3 and 5 mph. At night, mostly clear skies with a low around 37. Light southwest wind.
- Today is National Deviled Egg Day! Does anyone not enjoy a good deviled egg with some sprinkled paprika every now and then? Head to any of the local groceries stores to pick up a dozen, prepare and indulge in celebration:,,,, or more!
- Spector Furniture Home Decor in Ansonia (385 Main St.) is hosting a Holiday Gift Boutique in the store on Saturday, Nov. 26 and Sunday, Nov. 27. Hours on both days will be 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. This is a FREE event. Come do all of your holiday gift shopping in just one place. To receive vendor information please call 203-734-2525 or email email@example.com Please put "Thanksgiving Event" in the subject to ensure you email will not be deleted.This is just a sampling of the types of vendors that will be on hand with your holiday gift giving ideas:
- Candles - Sentsy
- Mary Kay - Carol Schmidt
- Herbal Tea-try samples - Positiv-A-Tea
- Chocolates-try samples - Chez Lollipop
- Jewelry - Premier Designs
- Photography - Copper City Photography
- American Girl Doll Clothes - Monica Weber
- The Conservation Commission will hold a meeting in room 303 at 7 p.m. The Board of Aldermen Public Health and Safety meeting also scheduled for 7 p.m. has been canceled.
- Are you still without power because of the storm? Has your house or property been damaged? We'd like to hear your stories. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sharing your experience on Shelton Patch.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now