The college search and application process has never been more wrought with stress, anxiety and chaos than it is today. Knowing what to do and when to do it can be a major struggle for any family – but it doesn’t have to be. Armed with good information and an intentional plan of action, a student can eliminate the common mistakes that tend to reduce their chances of admission. In fact, they can even manage to enjoy the process.
This workshop will cover strategies for successfully navigating the college application process and helping your son or daughter make the most of their college experience. Conversation topics will include:
- How to develop a college list that suits your child’s values, interests, personality-style and skills
- How to review an application like an admissions counselor
- Tips for successful essays
- Making the most of interviews and campus visits
- Reducing the cost of college
- Overall organization of the process
If you’re stressed about how your child will get into and do well at college, this workshop is designed for you. Bring your toughest questions for the closing Q&A.
This workshop is free but seating is limited. Please reserve your seat now!