- Store Management, Trader Joe's, Fairfield County. Source:
Indeed.com "No bureaucracy. Trader Joe's is unlike any other place
you've ever worked. Trust us. We simply have no room for
bureaucracy... all Crew Members support our stores to assist in the
delivery of great products and experiences to our customers.
We have as few layers of management as possible, and welcome dynamic retail managers (from the Assistant Manager to District Manager level) to join our Crew as Mates. A "Mate" is a member of the store management team. Each store has one Captain (that's what we call our Store Managers around here) and multiple Mates. Have your sights set on Captain? Great! We promote exclusively from within. To begin your journey and join our Crew as a Mate we want you to have: 2+ years of recent retail, restaurant or hospitality experience, 1+ years of recent experience at the management or supervisory level, A Bachelor's Degree."
- Cable TV Installers, full-time, Danbury. Source CareerBuilder.com "FTS USA provides cable, phone, and internet installation services in 35 markets across the United States. A division of UniTek Global Services, FTS USA currently employs approximately 1100 cable technicians, and growing. The company is seeking highly motivated candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the cable industry."
- Account Executive, Wholesale Dept., Vineyard Vines, Stamford. Source: Indeed.com "Build relationships and communicate with buyers in order to maximize sales and meet monthly and yearly sales goals. Attend all major trade shows throughout the season. Travel as needed to show seasonal lines to top 20 accounts and to support them with events and store merchandising. Work closely with merchandising team to assemble sample sets before each selling season. Service Mid-Atlantic accounts through order entry, analyzing selling, reorders and frequent phone calls, as well as assisting the wholesale department with day to day sales tasks.
- Bariatric Program Coordinator, Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich. Source: Indeed.com "To increase patient follow-through with the patients who have had bariatric procedures at Greenwich Hospital, pre and post operatively. This person will monitor pre and post op education and evaluation levels of functioning for patients having or who have had bariatric surgery at Greenwich Hospital. Education: Master’s in Social Work, LCSW. Experience: 1-3 years of experience with Bariatric population. Knowledge of some medical and nutritional basics of bariatric patient care. Experience with patient follow-up and statistics. Ability to communicate with insurance companies regarding pre-certification on benefits for surgery approval. Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. Must be flexible for special meetings."
- Bakers, Panera Bread, Fairfield. Source: CareerBuilder.com"We seek talented bakers to craft fresh artisan bread and other high-quality menu items. Schedule is 3rd shift (10pm to 6am.). 1-2 yrs as a baker or a bakery background preferred. 3rd shift experience a plus." Panera is also seeking Bakers in Westport,Trumbull and Darien.
- Marketing Associate, Direct Wines, Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com "Direct Wines is the largest direct-to-home wine merchant in the world. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Implement marketing campaigns, from setup to execution, to ensure timely drop dates and achieve revenue goals. Review marketing materials to ensure proper brand messaging and offer details. Communicate brands, products and services clearly and concisely..."
- Wealth Management Director, McGladrey, Stamford.Source: CareerBuilder.com "The
Wealth Management Advisor uses his/her knowledge of investments and
Modern Portfolio Theory to generate fee-based asset management
strategies for individuals and business owners in accordance with their
long-term goals. The Wealth Management Advisor may also provide written
fee-based financial plans and strategies for clients who desire a more
comprehensive approach to their financial goals.
Responsibilities: Develop and maintain business and marketing relationships with our Client Service Coordinators (CSCs). Consult with potential clients and obtain financial information, including financial goals..."
- Security Officer, part-time, Stamford. Source: CareerBuilder.com "At
Universal Protection Service, our vision is to be exceptional--to
maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to
create exceptional results. Join a company that cares for and recognizes
its people. Whether you are an experienced Security Officer, or
interested in exploring the security field as a career option, we
welcome you to apply Universal Protection Service currently seeks a
Security Officer for a premier account in Stamford.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Foot, Bike or Golf cart patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations; Observe and report suspicious activities and persons; Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs); Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance; This position's starting pay rate is $11 hourly."
- TAP Manager (The Targeted Attendee Program), Reed Exhibitions, Norwalk. Source: CareerBuilder.com "(TAP) brings attendees with the most influence and/or buying power that exhibitors want to see to the events. The TAP Manager will identify, build and sustain attendee customer relationships as a unique selling proposition.
You can also search for jobs from these Fairfield County Patch towns using the links below:
Jobs in Norwalk
Jobs in Greenwich
Jobs in Stamford
Jobs in Darien
Jobs in New Canaan
Jobs in Wilton
Jobs in Fairfield
Jobs in Westport
Jobs in Weston-Redding-Easton
Jobs in Monroe
Jobs in Shelton
Jobs in Trumbull
Jobs in Ridgefield
Jobs in Danbury