Save the date: Monday, April 2, 2012
Where: Plumb Memorial Library, Meeting Room
Dr. Thomas Gregson, pediatric nutrition expert of Gregson Health, will provide an informational presentation to assist parents and their children with making the proper food choices as they begin this Spring sports season.
Learn the latest information on:
- Psychological Impact of Fast Food (low self-esteem and poor food choices)
- Trans fats and Why Your Child Consumes Them Without Your Knowing It
- Hidden Cancer Risks at Boutique Fast Food Venues-Chili’s, AppleBees, etc
- Plus Other Hidden Dangers In Fast Foods You Need to Be Aware Of
Plus you will receive:
- Healthy Options Suggestions that are easy, delicious, and good for you
- Tips to save time and prepare more nutritious choices for your family
Space is limited so please RSVP to Christina by calling (203) 736-6356 or e-mailing her at GregsonHealthStaff@gmail.com.
Can't make the 2nd but still want the information - no problem. Just e-mail Christina at GregsonHealthStaff@gmail.com and indicate that you would like the 'Fast Food' presentation, newsletter, and resources e-mailed to you along with a schedule of our upcoming workshops.