Thursday, Sept. 12
- Valley 2-D Art, 5 p.m., Plumb Memorial Library
- Inland Wetlands Commission, 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Digging Into Alpha Bits, 10:30 a.m., Plumb Memorial Library
- Shelton School Readiness Council, 2 p.m., Quarterly meeting of local council supporting preschoolers and their families; new community members welcome. Plumb Memorial Library.
- A Fundraising Event to Celebrate Charcot-Marie-Tooth Awareness Month.
$15 per ticket. All proceeds from this event will benefit the CMTA STAR Research Program. 6 p.m., White Hills Fire House, 2 School St.
- Bridgeport Theatre Company Presents LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS, 8 p.m., Bridgeport Theater Company at the Downtown Cabaret Theatre, 263 Golden Hill Street, Bridgeport